Table of Contents
How to Roll a Cellophane Cone
Buy some good-quality cellophane paper—it should not be too thin and flimsy, nor too thick.
• Cellophane paper
• Scotch tape
Steps to Roll a Cellophane Cone
- Cut out a rectangular piece of cellophane. The size of the rectangle will depend on how big the cone needs to be. If you are making more than one cone, then cut out several pieces of same size cellophane sheets.
- Take one corner of the paper and start rolling inward while holding the other end, which will be the tip of the cone.
- While rolling slowly, you can adjust the opening of the tip of the cone to be as wide or narrow you want. It’s always best to keep it narrow, as you can cut more of the tip later to widen it if needed.
- Continue rolling the cellophane into a cone until you have no paper left to roll. Keep a firm hold of the tip to prevent it from getting any wider or loosening.
- Once you have rolled the whole sheet, hold it and tape the end securely.
- Now the cones are ready to be filled with henna paste or acrylic paint